|Dates:||18/3/2023 – 2/4/2023|
|Work Type:||Full time|
Aspen Medical is seeking qualified and experienced cook. The cook ensures the timely preparation and provision of meals for patients at the Hospital.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Reports directly to the Chef on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensures compliance to Food Safety Act, Occupational Health & Safety and Infection Control Guideline in the storage and preparation of meals.
- Responsible for preparing and cooking a well – balanced nutritious meal for all inpatients and staffs according to the menu.
- Ensure food items to be used for day is available.
- To assist in the cost effective management of the food budget.
- To identify and participate in any training appropriate to the position.
- Ensure to be transparent with work and punctuality.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Successful completion of a Certificate in Cookery or equivalent
- Knowledge of quality food preparation and presentation methods
- Must have knowledge of food safety and hygiene
- Experience in a similar work environment
- Basic knowledge of occupational health and safety in the workplace
- Ability to work effectively within a team and manage time
- Ability to cook both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals in large quantities and on time
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal appearance and good personal hygiene.
- Demonstrate ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written
For any queries on the position, please contact us via email email@example.com
We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace and actively encourage applications from qualified candidates, diverse cultural backgrounds, and applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply.