HR Attachee – Recruitment
|Dates:||27/5/2023 – 11/6/2023|
Aspen Medical is seeking new graduate for the position of HR Attachee – Recruitment. The HR Attachee will be responsible for effectively administering activities in the Recruitment space, ensuring utmost confidentiality with recruitment processes, reference checks, offers and onboarding. The role maintains an effective working relationship through client management and stakeholder engagement by providing accurate and timely recruitment advice.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Carry out end-to-end recruitment, selection and onboarding of new employees
- Ensure that all documents for Personnel files are collected on a timely basis
- Prepare documentation and collate the process for onboarding.
- Answer telephone calls and assist staff & candidates with needed information.
- Assist with interview and recruitment process such as scheduling interviews and conducting reference checks.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of recruitment plan, strategies and activities to meet current and future business requirements
- Assist in the implementation of Recruitment policies and procedures
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Hold a degree in Human Resource Management or related management field
- Ability to use computer software including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software
- People skills and excellent time management skills.
- Act as a team player and support the operations of the recruitment department.
- Excellent written and verbal/communication skills
- Proficiency with employee relations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to work with staff and management
- Strong organization and prioritization skills to manage a variety of tasks and diverse HR responsibilities
- Ability to manage high-volume workload with multiple projects/activities; results-driven
- Rigorous filing and record management skills
- Fresh graduate looking for an attachment or start career in human resources.
Culture: Aspen Medical offers exceptional career opportunities, exposure to exciting and cutting-edge projects and an opportunity to work with people who are genuinely passionate about what they do.
For any queries on the position, please contact us via email email@example.com
We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace and actively encourage applications from qualified candidates, diverse cultural backgrounds, and applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply.