Registered Nurse – Part Time or Casual
|Dates:||27/5/2023 – Ongoing|
|Location:||Ba and Lautoka|
|Work Type:||Part time|
Health Care (Fiji) Pte Limited recognizes that life priorities sometimes demand lighter work schedules and flexibility. We believe that work life balance is pivotal to our staff wellbeing and are committed to providing the best support and care not only to our patients but staff as well
We now offer part time or casual work opportunities for nurses.
This offer also extends to retired nurses, looking to fill their spare time or just missing out on doing what they love most.
We offer you the chance to have the best of both worlds!
If you would like to work part time or casual then we would love to hear from you
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Provides quality nursing care that is timely through the use of the nursing process within the scope of practice
- Ability to work alongside a multidisciplinary team
- Monitors clients and refer for further care or to specialized services in a timely manner
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Protects clients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; controlled substance regulations; notifiable diseases/outbreaks; client confidence; and the public service code of conduct
- Manages and maintains nursing supplies and inventory
- Timely provision of well-structured care to individuals, families, or community clients.
- Continuity of care of clients is maintained at all times by proper documentation and reporting provision of patient centered care
- Nursing supplies are promptly managed, and inventory well maintained within specified times
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Hold a valid annual practicing license and registration as a general nurse with the Fiji Nursing Council
- Experience in nursing at a major hospital, community health or similar nursing environment
- Sound knowledge of basic nursing principles and clinical practices
- Good knowledge of the Nursing Act (2011), Scope of Practice, FNC Code of Ethics and Conduct, Public Service Code of Conduct, Occupational Health & Safety Act and relevant legislations
- Exceptional clinical nursing skills with the ability to care for patients using structured approaches within the scope of practice for registered nurses
- Ability to plan and manage the supply of pharmaceutical and consumables.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient or client information
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Service oriented approach, with a commitment to supporting the overarching values and goals of Aspen Medical globally
Culture: Aspen Medical offers exceptional career opportunities, exposure to exciting and cutting-edge projects and an opportunity to work with people who are genuinely passionate about what they do.
- Professional development opportunities (we will contribute towards training courses of interest that will assist you in developing in your role)
- Paid Family Care leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- On site ongoing wellness programs
- Flexible working options as applicable
- Opportunities to work and learn with/from the Aspen Global Team of experts
For any queries on the position, please contact us via email [email protected]
We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace and actively encourage applications from qualified candidates, diverse cultural backgrounds, and applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply.