Registered Nurse – Specialty in Emergency, ICU, Cardiac & Theater Nursing
|Location:||Ba and Lautoka|
|Work Type:||Full time|
Aspen Medical is seeking aspiring candidates for the position of Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will promote clients’ wellbeing by providing high quality nursing care in a variety of settings and in accordance with stipulated legislations, regulations, policies and standards.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Provides quality nursing care that is timely through the use of the nursing process within the scope of practice
- Ability to work alongside a multidisciplinary team
- Monitors clients and refer for further care or to specialized services in a timely manner
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Protects clients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; controlled substance regulations; notifiable diseases/outbreaks; client confidence; and the public service code of conduct
- Manages and maintains nursing supplies and inventory
- Timely provision of well-structured care to individuals, families, or community clients.
- Continuity of care of clients is maintained at all times by proper documentation and reporting provision of patient centered care
- Nursing supplies are promptly managed, and inventory well maintained within specified times
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Hold a valid annual practicing license and registration as a general nurse with the Fiji Nursing Council
- Experience working in a critical care setting such as ED, CCU, PICU, OT, NICU, ICU
- Experience in nursing at a major hospital, community health or similar nursing environment
- Sound knowledge of basic nursing principles and clinical practices
- Good knowledge of the Nursing Act (2011), Scope of Practice, FNC Code of Ethics and Conduct, Public Service Code of Conduct, Occupational Health & Safety Act and relevant legislations
- Exceptional clinical nursing skills with the ability to care for patients using structured approaches within the scope of practice for registered nurses
- Ability to plan and manage the supply of pharmaceutical and consumables
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient or client information
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Service oriented approach, with a commitment to supporting the overarching values and goals of Aspen Medical globally
For any queries on the position, please contact us via email: [email protected]
We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace and actively encourage applications from qualified candidates, diverse cultural backgrounds. Qualified candidates who will/have reached the age of 55 years and interested in re-engagement opportunities are encouraged to apply.
Please note application is open for Fiji Nationals only.