Our Vision, Mission and Values
Our Vision, Mission and Values provide the direction for the care and health services at our hospitals, keeping our team focussed on direction of care implementation and goals to achieve their own self development as well as the operation of both Lautoka Hospital and Ba Hospital. Furthermore, the core values define how we expect everybody in our team to behave.
To improve the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and our community through innovation and the pursuit of excellence.
To improve the health and healing of the people and communities we serve.
- We are inclusive and considerate. We appreciate one another, always listening and interacting with compassion with our patients, families and each other.
- We are accountable to each other, the people we employ and the patients we care for. We provide responsible stewardship of our financial and human resources.
- We are committed to every person as a valued member, continuously encouraging contribution from each other and recognising and rewarding effort.
- We provide care to our patients and support each other with dignity, concern and kindness.
Pursuit of Excellence
- We must not only meet, but also exceed, the needs and expectations of our patients.