Aspen Medical is an equal opportunities employer and is excited to provide our Fiji healthcare team with opportunities to advance their capabilities through continued training and development.
The upgrading of the clinical skills of all staff will also be a major focus of the Aspen Medical team.
We expect our team to deliver consistent and outstanding customer service and patient care. This is central to our ethos.
We pride ourselves on retention of our team members through:
- the provision of rewarding careers for all our staff
- flexibility in working hours
- sound employment conditions and parity of wages supported by competitive enterprise bargaining agreement
- the understanding of life’s pressures and the need to compassionately support our team
- assisting our team to meet their employment contracts through an empathic performance management system.
Aspen Medical is seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Registered Pharmacist. The position is accountable for the delivery of high quality, progressive pharmacy services, ensuring safe & quality use of medicines and the provision of medicine advice to produce optimum patient outcomes. The roles and responsibilities of this position include: Oversee the …View
Aspen Medical is seeking aspiring candidates for the position of Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will promote clients’ wellbeing by providing high quality nursing care in a variety of settings and in accordance with stipulated legislations, regulations, policies and standards. The roles and responsibilities of this position include: Provides quality nursing care that is timely …View